Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, And Mooresville NC Personal Trainers At Peak Total Fitness

About
I Am A Certified Personal Trainer Proudly Serving The Greater Charlotte NC Area! Personal Training With Personal Trainers, Diet Plans, Workout Plans, Body-Fat Testing, And Fitness Consulting, With A Certified Personal Trainer And NPC Fitness Competitor Around The Greater Charlotte NC  Area.  I Have A Passion For Fitness Coupled With Years Of Experience To Share With You.
Description
Personal Training, Diet Plans, Workout Plans, Body-Fat Testing, Fitness Consulting
General information
I Am A W.I.T.S Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, I Focus On Helping Each Client Achieve Their Health Goals And Live A Vibrant, Active, Healthy Lifestyle Through Diet And Exercise While Losing Weight, Toning Up, And Building Muscle. I Will Design A Custom Fitness Plan For You That Will Help You Lose Weight.
Andrew Hooks Is A Certified Personal Trainer, And NPC Fitness Competitor- Competed In The 2013 Gold’s Classic

Visit Our Website At: 


No comments:

Post a Comment